Hawes Price is a dynamic company with a pro-active team who encompass all property asset classes: from leisure and residential, to commercial and mixed-use developments, with a geographical focus in London and the South East.
Hawes Price has over 30 years of industry experience and has earned an enviable reputation for delivering projects on time and in budget. Our close-knit team have gained extensive experience in managing complex developments and delivering lasting, long-term results, which makes Hawes Price an ideal choice for seeing your project through from conception to completion.
We treat each individual project as if it were our own which allows us to ensure the best outcome for the parties we represent and rise to any challenge.
The range of contracts we deal with are up to £25 million.
We treat your investment with the greatest care and attention, striving to maximise asset value. We take a lead role in managing the development process, which includes the following areas:
- Site acquisition and disposal
- Project feasibility
- Appointment and management of the professional team
- Management of the planning process
- Assisting with legal documentation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Managing tenant relationships
Hawes Price delivers the best for your scheme by actively adapting to market demands and implementing targeted change in the form of refurbishments or new builds, proactive management of the building works and professional team. Services include:
- Advising on procurement methods
- Contractor selection
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Management of tender process
- Appointment of contractor
- Preparation and issue of contract documentation
- Management of Contractor
- Regular reporting and client liaison
- Contract administration