The site measures 0.053 hectares and comprises two adjoining buildings fronting the busy High Street, with an associated rear service area and garage which was formerly used by H R Owen Bentley car dealership.
151 High Street is a Grade II Listed building and the properties lie within the Monken Hadley Conservation Area.
The site has a relatively complex and protracted planning history, but Planning Permission and Listed Building Consent was granted in October 2020 for 6 residential properties comprising 3no. apartments, 2no. mews cottages, 1no. house and 1no. retail unit.
All Images Copyright: Greenaway Architecture
Our Role – Development & Project Management
Managing the project from conception:-
- Carrying out a viability assessment
- Reviewing the demand for each type and size of residential accommodation with local agents
- Selection and appointment of the professional team
- Preparation and submission of the planning applications
- Preparation and submission of the planning appeal
- Preparation of the new planning applications
- Working up a detailed design
- Preparing the tender documents
- Appointing a contractor
- Managing the building process