Located on Garrick Street in the heart of London’s Theatreland, the property is a five-storey terraced building with ground floor retail and upper floor offices.
Planning consent was granted in May 2012 for a change of use to the upper parts, from office to residential. The property was converted into three apartments, two 1-bedroom apartments and one 2-bedroom duplex penthouse.
The six-month contract was completed in January 2014.
Our Role – Development & Project Management
- Identifying market demand
- Selection and appointment of the professional team
- Ensuring the scheme was financially viable
- Securing the necessary planning consents
- Working up detailed design
- Management of the tender process
- Monitoring build contract
- Managing the project from conception through to completion